The School Finance Committee meets quarterly or as required to assist the Principal in decision making processes related to finance.
The role of the School Finance Committee is to:
- Provide feedback on school's capital expenditure priorities.
- Be a consultative committee for the school administration.
- Provide feedback to the School Board.
- Provide input to the School Improvement Plan (SIP)
The school Finance Team membership is -
- School Finance Manager
- Member of staff
- Members of school community with suitable knowledge and skill set.
For any questions in relation to our Finance Committee please speak with the Principal.